Thursday, March 12, 2009

sucker WOO.

Well, the JOKES goes this way. She asked me whether did i changed my book with others to mark our book.(lazy teacher want us to mark ourselves.) I shook my head. Then, she asked Poh Chin to changed with me and told the whole class i'm BISU, TAK BOLEH CAKAP ! Funny isn't it ? Fine. Then, insult me BISU is not enough for her yet. She somemore said don't know is it i mark myself correct when my answer is wrong. Readers, do u all know that what is PSYCHOTIC's teacher ? YEAH, look at WOO. The ever best example. She loves to teach using all the hardest method and make students couldn't understand, then she will feel she very got STANDARD. This is psychosis which mean by a serious MENTAL ILLNESS that affect the whole personality. that's why we 'love' her so much. =] It is so amazing when a teacher can say the student is BISU. Hahah. Thanks SUCKER WOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment